There are ways to assist Ratio Christi's ministry without writing a check. The list below providess various opportunities including donated items, volunteer positions, and specific financial needs. Anything you can do is a tremendous help.
Items needed & Volunteer Support
- Car donation. One of our missionary families in Virginia is in need of a vehicle. Do you or someone in the mid-Atlantic region have a new or reliable used vehicle that you can donate? This donation is tax-deductible.
- Data entry help. Can be done from home on a computer by someone with moderate computer skills.
- 2 fast computers (desktop or laptop) with monitors for administrative staff
- Find more volunteer positions herehttp://ratiochristi.org/partners/employment
ONE PERSON DONATED THE $3000 COST FOR US TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ECFA--Thank you, this is an important step for RC.
- $100 per month for Ratio Christi app.
- $3,500 in monthly pledges for additional administrative support staff for the Ratio Christi team. We are growning FAST.
- $5,000 for the second phase of development of Ratio Christi International (see note below on RCI)
- Various resources for the university chapters - see list here
Email for more information on how to donate any of the non-monetary items.
Donate here toward any of the specific financial needs. Please make sure to specificy the name of the project you would like to donate to.
Notes: RCI: setting up an international division of Ratio Christi includes developing a full set of policies and procedures to stay in complinance with the IRS & Dept. of Homeland Security. This cost of $5,000 was provided by a generous donor church. We need an additional $5,000 for various legal, accounting, and consulting related to starting RC International.