There are ways to assist Ratio Christi's ministry without writing a check. The list below providess various opportunities including donated items, volunteer positions, and specific financial needs. Anything you can do is a tremendous help.
Items needed & Volunteer Support
- (3) – H2Next Zoom MP3 Video Recorder(s) for Events
- Secure Storage Space for Equipment, Supplies, etc. in Charlotte area. With RC’s 100% Ministry / 0% Buildings strategy we have need for some physical storage space
- (2) – Epson Multi-Purpose Copy/Scan/Print/Fax Machine(s)
- Volunteer – Web Entry and Social Media Assistance for Ratio Christi International: 2 - 5 hours per week
- (3) – Mobile Projector(s) and Screen(s) for Conferences and Campus Events
- (2) – Dell Business Class Laptop Computer(s) for National Staff with currently outdated systems
(2) – MacBook Air Computer(s) for Ratio Christi International missionaries moving to South Africa- Completed. Thank you to generous donors!
- Volunteer(s) – Administrative Assistance and Data Entry for RC Online Resource Center: 5 - 10 hours per week
Used Economy Utility/Passenger Van for travel and transporting conference materials in Southeast Region -Completed. Thank you to a generous donor!
- Panasonic HD Video Camera & associated technical equipment with Video Editing Software to produce high quality video-graphic communication for students and public
- Various resources for the university chapters - see list here
Find more volunteer positions herehttp://ratiochristi.org/partners/employment
Email for more information on how to donate any of the non-monetary items.
Donate here toward any of the specific financial needs. Please make sure to specificy the name of the project you would like to donate to.