News & Notes
Tom Griffin, project manager for Ratio Christi's Truth Matters TV show, has taken his 13... more >
Kevin and Sam Sorbo are teaming up with Sean Hannity to produce a faith-based filmed. ... more >
Join us weekly starting January 23 at 7 p.m. Eastern time for "Truth Matters" with... more >
Get Email Updates
from the Boosters Ministry
Get Prepared: Curriculum
As the need for apologetics grows and people realize the value in studying it, more and more curriculum is being introduced. Much of it is aimed at or appropriate for children and teens. Here are a few to get you started:
For elementary age:
- Summit -- Two different curriculums, one aimed at Christian schools and one for homeschool families.
- Summit -- curriculums available for middle school and high school, Christian schools or home schools.
- Summit -- curriculum for Sunday school appropriate for youth and adults.
- Ask -- by Ravi Zacharias International Ministries; interactive.
- TrueU -- by Focus on the Family. How to live out a Christian worldview.
- Accessible Apologetics - by The Apologetics Guys
- Anchors Away Ministries offers several forms of curriculum. Their worldview training curriculum is available teacher led, DVD led, and for homeschool groups. Requires training to teach it. Unanswered is a versatile curriculum that does not require training.
Especially for women:
- "Why do you Believe That?" and "LIving in Truth" by Mary Jo Sharp; great intro to apologetics, very relational, has DVD and workbook.
- Tactics in Defending the Faith by Greg Koukl at Stand to Reason; book, DVD, pdfs, etc.
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist by Dr. Frank Turek at Cross Examined; book, DVD, curriculum and workbook available.
- Please Convince Me Academy by J. Warner Wallace; free, online, downloadable.
- Accessible Apologetics by The Apologetics Guy. 5- or 10-weeks. Free first lesson. Tons of resources.
- Foundations of Apologetics by Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. Comprehensive, rigorous.
- God Quest by Sean McDowell. One for teens and one for adults. Great for churches to do in both age groups.
RC Blog Apologetics Resources for Kids.
Article with overview of multiple sources of curriculum.
Need help finding just the right resource? Contact us with a request for a specific type of resource and we will do our best to assist you. We have a lot of experts on various topics to draw from and it is our passion to serve you and your family. Give us a shout. Please be patient and we will respond as soon as we are able.
You don't see a resource in the links above that you think should be included? Recommend a resource.