News & Notes
Tom Griffin, project manager for Ratio Christi's Truth Matters TV show, has taken his 13... more >
Kevin and Sam Sorbo are teaming up with Sean Hannity to produce a faith-based filmed. ... more >
Join us weekly starting January 23 at 7 p.m. Eastern time for "Truth Matters" with... more >
Get Email Updates
from the Boosters Ministry
Get Prepared: Podcasts
Podcasts--An invaluable tool. Exercise to them. Clean house to them. Work in the yard to them. Put them on in the car with the kids. Many of the ministries above have podcasts. Not only can you get these on iTunes but many of these ministries have their own apps and you can easily access their podcasts from the apps. Podcasts are an incredible tool to learn apologetics on the go.
We will begin to post helpful individual podcasts here as well.
- The Christian Worldview with David Wheaton
- Cold Case Christianity with J Warner Wallace, great emphasis on being a "$1 apologist" and starting where you are doing what you can do
- Cross Examined with Frank Turek
- Bulletproof with Brett Kunkle--focus on student ministry and apologetics
- Ravi Zacharias ministries--several options available; Ravi has a memorable way of saying things
- Stand to Reason with Greg Koukl--commentary plus call in; great for learning how to interact and answer questions.
- The Briefing with Al Mohler--events from a Christian worldview perspective.
Need help finding just the right resource? Contact us with a request for a specific type of resource and we will do our best to assist you. We have a lot of experts on various topics to draw from and it is our passion to serve you and your family. Give us a shout. Please be patient and we will respond as soon as we are able.
You don't see a resource in the links above that you think should be included? Recommend a resource.