Tom Griffin, project manager for Ratio Christi's Truth Matters TV show, has taken his 13... more >
Kevin and Sam Sorbo are teaming up with Sean Hannity to produce a faith-based filmed. ... more >
Join us weekly starting January 23 at 7 p.m. Eastern time for "Truth Matters" with... more >
Promote—once you discover how helpful and "llfe saving" apologetics can be, especially to our youth and college students, you could do your friends a favor and introduce them to this field of discipleship and the work we do to help the body of Christ. Would you use your voice to get the word out about this helpful ministry and at the same time help us amplify our reach?
• Have your church host a College Prep Mentor Training seminar to learn how to train our youth in defending their faith.
• Share our mission, vision, and resources with others through our website and newsletter.
• Introduce others to valuable apologetics information simply by following us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Offer our apologetics "services" to your church by suggesting they link to us on their webpage.
• If there is a Ratio Christi chapter at a university near you, have our local chapter director come teach and train at your church.
• Have one of our Boosters staff come speak about the problems and solutions to Youth Exodus.
• Share your enthusiasm and involvement with others and ask them to become a Booster too.
• Invite us to present our mission and vision and tools for help to your pastor, youth group leader, women’s ministry leader, missions committee, prayer committee, homeschool group/association, Christian business clubs, or Christian schools.
• Contact us for more promotional ideas and materials.
• Download and print the files at the bottom of this page for your use in helping spread the word about Ratio Christi. More promotional material can be found in the Ratio Christi online store.
• When you officially sign up to be involved as a Booster and indicate your areas of interest, we will send you a Ratio Christi Boosters Pack. We soon hope to offer benefits on apologetics materials to Boosters, too.
You may use the following quotes to print, email, or display to others about Ratio Christi's work:
“It’s amazing to see a young student’s eyes light up when discovering the evidence for Christ outside the NT…” ~ Chapter Director, Lenoir Rhyne University
The student president of a chapter gave a presentation on the Cosmological Argument for the Existence of God which a new student who was an atheist attended. The atheist student told the president afterwards that he was impressed with how he presented the argument though he didn’t necessarily agree with the conclusion. But he said that he has been looking for a club like this that will allow him to talk about religion in this way.
Towards the end of a chapter event, a young lady sat down and engaged us [the directors] in some dialogue. We learned she was raised by her Christian grandmother, was very involved in her youth group and, in her words, was a "Jesus Freak." She is now an atheist and is living a homosexual lifestyle. We had a friendly discussion initially regarding her objections to the faith. After knocking those objections down by giving good, reasonable answers, we got to get to core of why she lost her faith. It was a combination of not getting the intellectual answers she needed and her family situation growing up. At one point, she even said "I have no idea why I'm telling you guys my whole life story." I asked her if she had been given a good foundation and reasons to believe that Christianity was true, did she think she would have walked away. She said that if she had good reasons to know that Christianity was true, it would have at least made it harder to walk away and would have given her something objective to stand on when she saw the hypocrisy of some Christians- including her grandmother. She really opened up to us about the things she's been through and now seems open to exploring the truth of Christianity. The last thing this young lady said to us before we left was, "I can't wait to see y'all next week. Please, don't forget about me." ~ RC Staff on the East Coast
Likewise, please don’t forget about the work Ratio Christi is doing. We need your help. Pray. Provide. Prepare. Promote. God bless you.
Review the many news stories that have including references to Ratio Christi.
Example: A RC Regional Director is also teaching apologetics at a Christian high school near him. The newspaper did a feature story on his work. Here are a few quotes,
“In recent years, surveys increasingly show a lessening of willingness among teens to share their faith. The Barna Group released a poll in 2010 that said 45 percent of born again Christian teens had “explained their religious beliefs to someone else who had different beliefs, in the hope that they might accept Jesus Christ as their savior.” That’s down from 63 percent of the same demographic in 1997. Marshall said his students come from diverse Christian denominations and worship styles from charismatic to Presbyterian churches. A student who had taken a summer school class at Harvard said this, ““I had always been in this Christian bubble all my life, and I wasn’t prepared for the questions I received,” she said. After a semester in the class, senior Emily McKinney said the course “should almost be required at this school because we’re used to Bible study discussions, and we’re not always able to give an answer if we’re challenged outside school because the answers have always been God, Jesus or love.” “A lot of times I think Christians are like that’s fine, that’s your view. At Harvard, I would just listen a lot to what people believed, and I would be too tolerant,” she added. “We as Christians have bowed out of the intellectual sphere sometimes because we haven’t defended our faith.”
You can purchase many clothing items and other promotional items (mugs, bumper magnets, calendars, etc.) on the Ratio Christi online store. Get them for students, give them as gifts, or proudly display them yourself.
For download, print, and distribution.