Are you trying to sort out whether socialism is better for the United States? Are you curious about what the Bible has to say? This book has answers.
In Capitalism versus Socialism: What Does the Bible Have to Say?, you can learn:
* What the Bible has to say about the pillars of socialist and capitalist economic systems.
* The vital coordinating role of the “Invisible Hand” in a decentralized market-based—capitalist—economy and how this gets short-circuited in socialist economies.
* That the Scandinavian countries are welfare states based on market principles and not, as alleged, examples of successful socialist economies.
* What the actual evidence is on capitalist and socialist systems.
* What the Bible has to say about inequality and how we are to care for the less fortunate.
Bring the Next Generation
of Leaders to Christ
JOIN OUR FIELD MINISTRY
Be Part of the Apologetics Movement
Interested in putting your apologetics training to work? Our goal is to have a RC club on every university campus; help us start one near you.