Do You Believe? — Book 3
Is Jesus God?
A fundamental belief of Christianity is that Jesus is God. Other religions consider him to be a prophet but not divine. Some believe that Jesus is nothing but a myth. Is there historical evidence for the Jesus that Christianity teaches? Or do the facts cast doubt on this bold assertions of Jesus’ divinity?
DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK
This short read dives into myths, misconceptions, and paradoxes surrounding the divinity of Christ, as related by the Christian Bible. It will lead you on a journey to discover the true nature of Christ.
“If the evidence were to show that Jesus was not God, we would certainly want to know it.”
Bring the Next Generation
of Leaders to Christ
JOIN OUR FIELD MINISTRY
Be Part of the Apologetics Movement
Interested in putting your apologetics training to work? Our goal is to have a RC club on every university campus; help us start one near you.
WORK FROM HOME
Join Our National Support Staff
Our national and regional staff support our field staff. We are looking for talented people in management, marketing, accounting, human resources, and more. These positions are remote-friendly.
Download this free booklet “Do You Believe – Is Jesus God”. In it, we’ll provide an overview of the Biblical case that Jesus is divine.
This e-book is divided into four sections:
- Misconceptions About Jesus
- Jesus is not the Father
- Jesus is a man
- What Jesus Said About Himself
- Jesus did not say He was God
- Jesus did not say He was the Messiah (Christ)
- Jesus did say He was the Son of God
- What the Apostles Said About Him
- “The Word Was God” (John 1:1)
- “My Lord and My God” (John 20:28)
- “Our Great God and Savior” (Titus 2:13)
- “Your Throne, O God” (Hebrews 1:8)
- “Our God and Savior” (2 Peter 1:1)
- Five Ways the New Testament Reveals Jesus as God
We hope this free apologetics and evangelism resource will equip you to answer these questions.