Schedule a Preliminary Call
In order to facilitate a smooth application process please complete a pre-application screening phone or Skype discussion with Ratio Christi staff prior to starting the application. Use the form below to request the pre-application discussion. Please tell us why you would like to become an apologist with Ratio Christi and tell us about your apologetics training. After we talk to you on the phone, we will have you continue the application process.
[wpforms id=”3892″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Carefully review the Chapter Director Job Description and other chapter operational material as sent to you by Ratio Christi.
Complete the Online Forms
Complete the application materials online as directed below. All submitted application materials become the permanent record and property of Ratio Christi and will not be returned to the applicant. Applications for consideration as a Ratio Christi director will only be considered by the staff after you complete ALL of the following. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
If you absolutely can not fill out the online web forms for some reason, use the “Download” link for each form to download a digital copy to fill out. Learn More
Your Application Forms
- Application (Form 380) – This is a multi-page form that can be saved and resumed later for completion. It is a very long form. Please fill it out as completely as possible. It will require you to include a digital photo of yourself. Sign the forms in all the required locations.
- Recommendation Requests (Form 380.5) – Fill out this form with at least three names and contact information of people to whom you are sending requests to fill out recommendation forms. This form is sent to Ratio Christi.
- Theological and Apologetics Application Questions (Form 381) – This is also a multi-page form that can be saved and resumed later if needed.
- Recommendations (Form 384) for each of your references. Send this link to each of your references. Make sure to include the following note in your email/communication to each reference.What should I do if the individual doesn’t have internet access?
- The information you provide to Ratio Christi will be kept confidential and will not be shared with me unless you explicitly indicate to do so. The recommendation form will be sent directly to Ratio Christi (online or otherwise) and I will not see the completed form. As an applicant to Ratio Christi I have signed the following release and authorization: “I authorize any references, individuals, churches, and/or organizations listed in this application to give you [Ratio Christi] any information including opinions that they may have regarding my character and fitness for ministry as a Ratio Christi missionary/apologist. In consideration of the receipt and evaluation of this application by Ratio Christi, I hereby release any individual, agent, employee, volunteer, reference, or any other organization, including record custodians, both collectively and individually, from any liability for damages of whatever kind or nature which may at any time result to me, my heirs or family, on account of compliance or any attempts to comply, with this authorization. I waive any right that I may have to inspect any information provided about me by any person or organization identified by me in this application.”
- Ratio Christi may request that official or unofficial transcripts of academic work from some or all institutions you attended be sent directly to Ratio Christi. Individuals who have not yet completed an undergraduate degree might also have to include their high school or GED transcript. After submitting your initial application we will notify you which institutions (if any) we need to obtain transcripts from. The applicant will then need to request from each institution to send official or unofficial transcripts directly to Ratio Christi staff. If transcripts are sent to you, submit an official unopened copy to Ratio Christi. Use the transcript request form provided by each institution from which you need to obtain records. Mail transcripts to: Ratio Christi, Attn: HR, 3307 Arbor Pointe Drive, Indian Trail, NC 28079 United State of America. Or Scan and Email: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all the information has been received, you will be contacted by a Ratio Christi staff member to schedule a final interview/discussion either in person or over the phone/Skype.
Ratio Christi will conduct a final interview in person or over the phone or Skype. You will discuss your application and any other questions you may have.
If necessary, complete any additional application materials as directed in the interview. Ratio Christi will review your interview and any follow-up items. If approved, you will receive a Pre-Acceptance decision within 1 week or less from the date of your interview. Frequently, an applicant is given a decision at the time of the interview (although not necessarily). If you receive Pre-Acceptance decision a drug test may be requested and performed.
Upon completion of the previous items, you will receive via email a “Chapter Agreement Contract” or a “Supported Missionary Contract” between you and Ratio Christi that you will need to sign and return.
Return one SIGNED copy of the contract by scan and email to email@example.com or via mail to:
3307 Arbor Pointe Drive
Indian Trail, NC 28079
United States of America
Begin Your Training!
Ratio Christi will begin sending you information on Ratio Christi training, account information, and any online access information required for beginning your work.
Note: Becoming a contractor with Ratio Christi is open to qualified individuals, without distinction on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, age, or non–disqualifying handicap, who desire to engage in serious apologetics ministry on the university campus and in communities. Ratio Christi does not discriminate on the basis of religion except to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious beliefs and objectives.