Speaking Topics Include (click the arrows to see a detailed view)
See gospelapologetics.com for examples of both general and specific topics.
Recent discussion and debate topics have included:
- Why do Good People do Evil Things?
- Keep Calm and Stop (Over-) "Selling" the Gospel
- "Getting" Nonbelievers: Understanding the Difficulties of Atheism
- YES, NO, MAYBE: Where does Human Reason Come From?
- The Gift of Dread (PhD Dissertation Topic)
See MICPA.org/Spalding for examples of both general and specific topics, along with upcoming Seminars and Webinars.
- "Uncheck" all but one Course Type, since the search engine only works with one Course Type at a time.
Generally available for formal debates with atheists and other non-Christians on apologetics topics (with advance notice of the debate topic, debate opponent, etc.).
Also some limited availability for speaking opportunities to encourage Christians to have confidence in engaging in apologetics conversations with nonbelievers.
Travel costs plus negotiated honorarium based on circumstances.
Contact Dr. Spalding by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the Contact facility on this Ratio Christi site.