Speaking Topics Include (click the arrows to see a detailed view)
A discussion of whether or not Christianity is actually true. We will discuss the twelve points that show that Christianity is in fact true and is therefore of the utmost importance. The twelve points are:
- Truth about reality is knowable.
- Opposites cannot both be true.
- A theistic God exists.
- If God exists, then miracles are possible.
- Miracles can be used to confirm a message from God.
- The New Testament is historically reliable.
- The New Testament says that Jesus claimed to be God.
- Jesus claim to be God is confirmed by His sinless and miraculous life.
- Therefore, Jesus is God.
- Whatever Jesus (who is God) teaches is true.
- Jesus taught that the Bible is the Word of God.
- Therefore, it is true that the Bible is the Word of God (and anythings opposed to it is false).
*Occasionally technical content.
A discussion of the historicity, significance, and implications of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. We will discuss why the case for the resurrection of Jesus being a historical event; answering objections and arguments against Jesus' resurrection; the necessity of Jesus' death and resurrection; the future hope we have because of Jesus' resurrection; and the centrality of Jesus' resurrection in the Gospel proclamation.
An overview of how to test alleged "Gospel" proclamations according to biblical characteristics of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Available to speak in Atlantic Canada and abroad. Please contact for available dates.
Will speak for free or voluntary offering/honorarium, though we ask that travel costs and lodging be compensated for long-distance engagements.
Available to speak in any setting at any level. Also available for preaching.