< Back to People
David is a Teaching Assistant at Liberty University’s School of Divinity and owner of Lynchburg Photography. His hobbies include researching random subjects, talking late at night, outdoor adventures, and strength training. David currently lives in Lynchburg, VA and works as a Community Apologist for Ratio Christi. He has a daughter named Lila and a doggy named Ruthie. David and his wife Britnee are both California natives and San Francisco lovers.
After failing to find purpose in life, I started searching out different spiritualist views. Even though these views brought momentary comfort, they too ended up being vanity. After lots of self-reflection, I asked God, “If you are real, please reveal some meaningful answers to me.” And God did. First, by answering my emotional questions through sermons. Then by answering my intellectual questions through apologetics. After I saw the rich intellectual heritage of Christian philosophy, I decided to entrust my life to Jesus Christ.
- PhD Student in Theology & Apologetics (Liberty University) – http://www.liberty.edu/
- Masters in Apologetics (Luther Rice College & Seminary, 2017) – https://www.lutherrice.edu/
- Bachelors in General Ministries (West Coast Bible College & Seminary, 2015) – http://www.westcoastbible.org/
- Member of the International Society of Christian Apologetics (ISCA) – http://www.isca-apologetics.org/
- Areas of research: virtue epistemology, axiology, and philosophy of science.