Seminary education for the next generation of apologists
Join the Fight
Do you have a passion for equipping college students to deal with the attacks they will face on campus from professors, students, and a variety of anti-Christian ideologies? Would you like to see the truth of Christianity presented and defended in the highest levels of academia? Are you willing to commit to full-time service to this unique and important mission? If so, the Ratio Christi Missionary Apologist Training Fellowship (RCMA Training Fellowship) is your path to get fully trained, fully funded, and fully equipped to join the fight (2 Cor. 10:3-6).
THE CAMPUS NEEDS YOU
You need a seminary education
Sharing the Gospel on the college and university campus requires convincing evidence and advanced techniques. While you don’t need a seminary education to tell people about Jesus, having an advanced degree gives you important legitimacy in the eyes of university students, faculty, and staff.
DON’T BE UNPREPARED
The RCMA program can give you what you need
The Ratio Christi Missionary Apologist program helps you get a Masters of Arts in Apologetics from the world renown Southern Evangelical Seminary. A national leader in practical training, the MA in Apologetics from SES will give you the tools and respect that you need to serve.
REDUCE YOUR COSTS
Save thousands on your seminary education
Seminary costs keep many from pursuing a career in ministry. Those that do attend seminary are often held back by the exorbitant costs of classes, books, and pesky things like food, gas, and rent. Don’t let the cost of doing ministry keep you from doing ministry.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE RCMA PROGRAM
Here’s what you get
- Two-year MA degree (further study optional; see FAQ for students currently pursuing a BA)
- Supported missionary fundraising training (including a support raising mentor/coach) in order to be fully funded for full-time service before, or upon, completion of the RCMA Training Fellowship
- Valuable internship experience assisting at a local Ratio Christi chapter
- Broadened kingdom focus by assisting in “traditional” campus ministries (ex. Cru, Navigators, BCM, Intervarsity, etc.)
- Public speaking/teaching experience through partner Seminary programs
- Informal, directed training with partner Seminary students, graduates, and professors
- Pay attendance fee for applicant to attend Support Raising Solutions fundraising training
- Provide a support raising mentor and intiate contact with at least three key potential donors
- Provide an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of tuition costs on a per semester basis
- Assist Ratio Christi in coordinating the applicant’s move to Seminary city (housing, church, etc.)
- Provide a 25% scholarship toward cost of tuition for RCMA Fellows
Join the Fight