Tony Feiger is the Director of New Staff Development as well as Chapter Director at Northwestern Michigan College.
Tony studied engineering at Michigan Technological University and graduated with a BS in Mechanical Engineering in 1985. He practiced engineering for 12 years before the Lord called him and his wife into missions. They joined Cru in 1999, and in 2009 Tony earned their Certificate of Theological Education. In 2013 Tony was ordained through The Evangelical Church Alliance.
Tony has a wife, Kaylene, and four children. Together they have served as missionaries at Michigan State University, Orlando, and in Russia since 1997. In 2013 they joined Ratio Christi as Chapter Directors and were soon asked to lead the training department. Seeing a great need for help, in 2014 Tony volunteered to head up the coaching of our new supported missionaries as the raise their initial support.
Tony has the gift of evangelism and a special interest in the interaction between faith and science. Having grown up in Traverse City, Tony enjoys the beach, skiing, bicycling and hiking.
- 2004 – 2009: Institute of Biblical Studies, Campus Crusade for Christ, Orlando FL, Moscow Russia, Ft. Collins CO, Certificate in Biblical Studies (Including NT, OT, Study Methods, Church History, Interpretation and Communication, Worldview, Apologetics, and Theology)
- 2003 – 2004: Ural State University, Ekaterinburg, Russia, Russian Language - achieved basic level
- July 2003: X-Track International Ministry Training, Campus Crusade for Christ, Ft. Collins CO
- 1999 – 2003: New Staff Training, Campus Crusade for Christ, Orlando FL & East Lansing MI
- Jan. 1997: CoMission International Ministry Training, Maryland
- 1989 - 1992: Ball State University, Muncie, IN, Completed 2/3 of Masters of Business Administration
- 1981 - 1985: Michigan Technological University, Houghton MI, BS Mechanical Engineering
The photo(s) below can be used for promotional material. Simply click on a photo then right click to "save as" to your computer.