Tony Feiger is the New Staff Development Director as well as Chapter Director for the Northwestern Michigan College chapter of Ratio Christi.
Having grown up in Traverse City, Tony enjoys the beach, skiing, bicycling and cherries. Most recently, Tony has worked as a campus minister at Dartmouth College with Cru, where he enjoyed a ministry of prayer, evangelism and discipleship. Tony has a special interest in the interaction between faith and science.
Tony has a wife, Kaylene, and four children. Together they have served as missionaries at Michigan State University, Orlando, and in Russia since 1997.
Tony studied engineering at Michigan Technological University and graduated with a BS in Mechanical Engineering in 1985. He practiced engineering for 12 years before the Lord called him and his wife into missions. In 2013 Tony was ordained through The Evangelical Church Alliance.
- 2004 – 2009: Institute of Biblical Studies, Campus Crusade for Christ, Orlando FL, Moscow Russia, Ft. Collins CO, Certificate in Biblical Studies (Including NT, OT, Study Methods, Church History, Interpretation and Communication, Worldview, Apologetics, and Theology)
- 2003 – 2004: Ural State University, Ekaterinburg, Russia, Russian Language - achieved basic level
- July 2003: X-Track International Ministry Training, Campus Crusade for Christ, Ft. Collins CO
- 1999 – 2003: New Staff Training, Campus Crusade for Christ, Orlando FL & East Lansing MI
- Jan. 1997: CoMission International Ministry Training, Maryland
- 1989 - 1992: Ball State University, Muncie, IN, Completed 2/3 of Masters of Business Administration
- 1981 - 1985: Michigan Technological University, Houghton MI, BS Mechanical Engineering
The photo(s) below can be used for promotional material. Simply click on a photo then right click to "save as" to your computer.