- Deep Roots Bible Curriculum for Defendable Faith: Apologetics and Worldview curriculum to equip students 1st through 6th grade with the tools and training to stand firm in the face of today’s cultural challenges. Each elementary year consists of 36 weeks of possible teaching.
- Big Thoughts For Little Thinkers: The Trinity: Wonderful apologetics book by Joey Allen for little kids. “In simple and precise language, God-centered theology is promoted, giving children a firm foundation in God’s timeless truth.”
- Resurrection iWitness: Apologetics children’s book by Doug Powell that “gives evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ by using the easy-to-understand Minimal Facts argument. That means it relies only on the historical facts that all biblical scholars (including atheistic, Jewish, and liberal) accept and shows how only the biblical story of the resurrection can account for all these agreed-upon facts.”
- Fact or Fantasy? A Study in Christian Apologetics for Children: A great book on simple apologetics for children by David Walters.
- The Awesome Book of Bible Answers for Kids: “Respected Christian apologist Josh McDowell encourages children to stand on the foundation of truth with this contemporary gathering of concise, welcoming answers for kids ages 8 to 12.”
- If I Could Ask God for Anything: Awesome Bible Answers for Curious Kids: “A unique kid-friendly book jam-packed with clear, fresh answers to important questions about God, faith, prayer, and Christianity in language that children can understand” by Kathryn Slattery.
- What is God Like? God is Everywhere: By renown apologist and theologian Dr. William Lane Craig, this resource is “a series of ten illustrated booklets designed to help you teach Christian truth to your children and to answer some of their deepest questions about God. This second booklet “God Is Everywhere” is about what theologians call God’s “omnipresence” (God’s being all-present).”
- What is God Like? God is Spirit: By Dr. William Lane Craig, this is “a series of ten illustrated booklets designed to help you teach Christian truth to your children and to answer some of their deepest questions about God. This first booklet “God Is Spirit” is about what theologians call the “incorporeality” of God (God’s being pure spirit without a body).”
- A Parent’s Guide to Intelligent Design: From the Center for Science and Culture, “Resources to help you and your children understand the debate between Darwinian evolution and intelligent design.”